Europe operational technology market is expected to gain substantial growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyzes that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period and is expected to reach USD 9,138.67 million by 2028. Increasing popularity of controlling and monitoring equipment is a major factor fuelling the growth of the market.
Key Pointers Covered in Europe Operational Technology Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Market Size
- Market New Sales Volumes
- Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Market Installed Base
- Market By Brands
- Market Procedure Volumes
- Market Product Price Analysis
- Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Market Upcoming Applications
- Market Innovators Study
Get sample copy of the report:
Benefits of Considering this Report:
- This report is compiled using a vigorous and thorough research methodology. Data Bridge Market Research is also known for its data accuracy and granular market reports.
- A complete picture of the competitive scenario of Europe Operational Technology Market is depicted by this report.
- The report consists of a vast amount of data about the recent product and technological developments in the markets.
- The insights in the report are easy to understand and include a graphical representation of the numbers in the form of histograms, bar graphs, pie charts, etc.
Europe Operational Technology Market Scope and Market Size
Europe operational technology market is segmented on the basis of component, deployment, organization size, connectivity, technology, and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of component, the Europe operational technology market is segmented into hardware, software/platform, and services. The hardware segment is expected to hold largest share of the market during 2021 owing to growing demand for smart automated solutions in industries across Europe.
- On the basis of deployment, the Europe operational technology market is segmented into on premise, hybrid, and cloud. The cloud segment is expected to hold largest share of the market during 2021. The growth is attributed to rising demand for strengthening security, increasing production efficiency, and reducing resolution time in various industries including manufacturing, life science, pulp paper, and others across European countries.
- On the basis of organization size, the Europe operational technology market is segmented into small medium size business, large enterprise. The large enterprise segment is expected to hold largest share of the market during 2021. This is mainly due to growing demand for smart automated solutions, strengthening security, and increasing production efficiency in industries across Europe.
- On the basis of connectivity, the Europe operational technology market is segmented into wired and wireless. The wireless segment is expected to hold largest share of the market during 2021 owing to growing demand for smart automated solutions, which prove to be highly efficient in monitoring and controlling.
- On the basis of technology, the Europe operational technology market is segmented into Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Process Control Domains (PCD), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS), and Building Management/Automation Systems (BAS). The SCADA segment is expected to hold largest share of the market during 2021 owing to rising demand for merging operational technology and information technology, which proves to be highly accurate, efficient, and helps industries to boost up productivity significantly.
- On the basis of end user, the Europe operational technology market is segmented into automotive and transportation, buildings and infrastructure, energy and utilities, food and beverage, life sciences, marine and ports, metals and mining, oil gas, chemicals, pulp and paper, and others. The oil gas segment is expected to hold largest share of the market during 2021 owing to rapid industrialization in emerging economies and increasing need for upgrading existing systems for improving the productivity.
Get Full Access of Report
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- How has the Europe Operational Technology Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe Operational Technology Market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Operational Technology Market
- Operational technology systems are hardware and software that detect the cause of change through direct monitoring using a physical device. Operational Technology (OT) uses various technologies such as Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Process Control Domains (PCD), and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) to perform its applications. It is popularly used in industrial control systems, which can be deployed anywhere including power stations paper industries, and others. In recent times, merging or convergence of operational technology with Information Technology (IT) systems has led to development of Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT).
- Some of the factors, which are driving the market are rising demand for smart automated solutions and increasing mergers of OT and IT systems. However, security risk in OT systems over data platform can be a restraining factor. The Europe operational technology market growth is enhancing due to increasing operational technology deployments in buildings and infrastructure industries, which can be an opportunity for the market. Failures in critical functioning of OT systems can be a major challenge for the market growth in region.
Europe Operational Technology Market Country Level Analysis
Countries covered in Europe operational technology Market report are the UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, and the Rest of Europe.
Europe Operational Technology Market Share Analysis
Europe operational technology market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, and technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus on the Europe operational technology market.
Key player Europe Operational Technology Market
Major players covered in the report are Honeywell International Inc., ABB, SCADAfence, Forcepoint, General Electric, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., IBM Corporation, Advantech Co., Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., Wipro Limited, Schneider Electric, SAP SE, Cisco Systems, Inc., Accenture, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Oracle Corporation, and others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately. Various product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which are also accelerating the growth of Europe operational technology market.
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
- Chapter Three: Market Overview
- Chapter Four: Executive Summary
- Chapter Five: Premium Insights
- Chapter Six: Europe Operational Technology Market Share by Product Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]