Once you set up and activate your Roku streaming player via the URL roku com link, you can make a suitable setting on it according to your needs. If someone unknown or a guest visits your house and you need to share your Roku streaming services with him, then you can do without having to give him each and every detail of your subscription. This feature is known as 'Guest Mode' and can be customized by the users accordingly.
When you set up the guest mode on your Roku, the person whom you are going to share the player with will eventually be not able to make adjustments to the settings of your player neither make any purchases with it. Therefore, you do not have to worry about your Roku player going in the wrong hands. Apart from this, you can also specify a date until when you want to share it.
Now that we know enough about it, you can now learn the method to enter the guest mode.
Method to set up Guest Mode from Roku device
Before you begin this set up process, you should ensure that you have logged in to your account at URL roku com link.
- Take your Roku remove and press the 'Home' button on it.
- Using the scrolling button, select the 'Settings' option.
- On the settings menu, choose 'Enter Guest Mode'.
- To verify your identity, you need to input your Roku PIN.
- On the next screen, select 'OK' and choose 'Confirm'.
From your Roku account
- Enter the URL roku com link in your web browser.
- Now, you have to log in to your account.
- Locate the option titled as 'My linked devices'.
- Look for your Roku device from the list.
- Choose 'Enable Guest Mode' for the same.
- If prompted, enter your Roku PIN.
These are the methods through which you can enter guest mode easily.
If you are done with using the guest mode for your Roku device, then you can disable it by pressing the * button on the Roku remote and following some easy prompts. This mode is very useful for those users who need to share their streaming services with others. You can also learn more about it on URL roku com link.